Answering a Reader Question #465

Amethist Lover Wrote:

Hello, I had a question about payments...
I have a job today and am suposed to get paid 60$ an hr; the time of the actually job is 8-10
but i have to be at the place by 7, do i get paid for that hour as well?


Hey there, Amethist Lover!

That is a question that you need to ask your contact person about (this could be the photographer or whoever hired you for the job). I've been in situations where both happened: I got paid starting from the time I got on-set or I only got paid according to a specific time frame that was scheduled for the actual shooting.

That kind of payment arrangement is something that is worked out between the model and client specifically so I unfortunately can't say for sure whether you'd be getting paid for that additional hour or not but I hope it turns out that you do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035