Answering a Reader Question #450

Anonymous Wrote:

Hi Dania first of all just wanted to say you have an amazing blog, its really great! So my friend is taking a couple of photos of me tomorrow to send in to modeling agencies. I'm a girl 5'4 1/2 almost 5'5 and was wondering what type of modeling would be best for me? Also my chest is a 32 b, does size chest matter a lot? Oh and I'm 16 years old. 

Hi, Anonymous!

Thanks for the kind words...I'm happy to have you as a reader!

Given your age and height, you're ideal for commercial/print and teen modeling. So any agencies you submit to should have either or both of those divisions.

Chest size doesn't matter for that type of modeling so you're good to go. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035