Answering a Reader Question #444

Anonymous Wrote:

I'm 16 years old, 5'9 140 pounds, hips: 27 Bust: 33. Am I skinny enough to be a model?

Hey, Anonymous!

You're missing your waist measurement so I can't accurately say for sure whether your skinny enough to model since it takes knowing the bust, waist and hips to get those results. However, I find it hard to match up your tiny bust and hip measurements with your weight being 140. Are you sure your measurements are accurate?

My hips are 35 and my bust is 34 (granted I'm much shorter than you) but by that comparison alone for the hips, you'd be waaaaaaay smaller, which makes it hard to see how you could possibly weigh 140 pounds. Maybe you got your hip measurement of 27 confused with your waist measurement?

If you could reply back with your most accurate/complete measurements for your bust, waist and hips, I'll be able to put things into better perspective for you.

Also FYI: the agency preferred standards for models when it comes to measurements are 34-24-34 (bust, waist and hips in inches). You can be smaller but no larger than one inch in any of those areas.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035