Answering a Reader Question #459

The Blogger Wrote:

Hi,
I'm an aspiring male model and I just started following your blog yesterday. I stumbled on it while checking for perfect poses for male models and so far, everything I've read has been so enlightening, well done! I wanted to know- is the procedure exactly the same way for male models when sending pictures to agencies? Thanks


Hey, The Blogger!

Thanks for the compliments about my blog...I'm happy to have you as a new reader!

The requirements for snapshots that agencies want from male models is very similar to female models. The only difference is that the 3/4 full body pose usually isn't necessary. In general, male models should submit a closeup headshot, full body frontal shot and profiles of either your face and/or full body.

To help you out, below are the snapshots of a top French male model that you can use for reference:

Make sure you first check if the agency websites have specific instructions on what types of photos to send. If so, follow those to a tee. Should they not have that info or simply say "submit 2-4 pictures" or something like that, then you can use the photos above for reference/inspiration for your own snapshots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035