Answering a Reader Question #633

Rita Wrote:

Hi Dania! Regarding the agency and the comp card, they gave me the contract first. I had to take it home and was asked to fax it in, because I am underage and had to have parental consent. So I'm guessing it means they are ok? & I'm not sure if you would know about this, but I figure it is worth a shot to ask. I'm pretty thin, but my thighs and arms are slightly jiggly, and I was wondering if toning them up would ruin my measurements or cause my thighs to be thicker? Thank you for your help! (:

Hi, Rita!

Since they offered you a contract first then it is legit. Once you start booking gigs, you'll make that money back right away (and then some) so look at it as an investment into your career. 

The agency has already offered you a contract because they like you as you are. If they haven't given you any feedback or told you to tone up then don't worry about it. We all have areas of our body that jiggle, even those of us who are pretty small in size. It's natural and I doubt anyone notices it but you, lol.

So stay as you are and focus on these next steps in establishing your modeling career and congrats!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035