Answering a Reader Question #620

Kaitlyn Wrote:

Hey Dania! I'm Kaitlyn! I wanted to know if you think I could be a model... I'm currently 5'8 and 13,14 in a month... I have blonde hair, green eyes, and tan skin... People say I'm pretty but I don't know... Do you have any suggestions for modeling agencies? I just saw this website and I have been recently thinking about being a model... Please help!

Hey there, Kaitlyn!

You certainly have the height, especially at such a young age so that's a step in the right direction. In order for me to help you find modeling agencies, I would need to know the city and state where you live (not your mailing address or anything) because agencies prefer that models live within a 2 hour's drive from their offices.

So if you provide me with that information, I can see what agency websites I can find for ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035