Answering a Reader Question #629

Anonymous Wrote:

Hi, I'm 15 and want to get started in the modelling industry. I as wondering if it might to be to late for an Australian company to take me or I might not have the right body shape. I'm 55kilos, and 1.65cm. I want to be a runway model but I don't think I'm tall enough for even a photo model. I've had an agency say yes to taking me but said I was to old for them to take on.

Hi, Anonymous!

Your weight is totally fine but at your height you are too short for runway. However, you are just a little under the minimum height requirement for commercial/print modeling. At 15, you also qualify for teen modeling. I would recommend submitting yourself to agencies that represent teen models and/or commercial/print models.

This info will be listed on the agency websites. You're not too old, either, so I find it odd that an agency told you something like that. Very weird in my opinion.

Seek other opinions elsewhere, such as the types of agencies I mentioned above and you should have a much better chance at gaining representation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035