Answering a Reader Question #625

Elizabeth Wrote:

I just really want to be a Justice model and my friend is but she wont tell me what Missouri agencies have Justice. Do you know any in Missouri?
Thanks, Elizabeth.


Hey, Elizabeth!

Unfortunately, I don't know which Missouri agencies work with Justice. Unless it is stated on the agency website, such information isn't shared publicly (unless someone like your friend puts that info out there).

It's hard to tell which agencies represent models that have worked with Justice or not. It would be something you'd find out after attending a casting call or getting signed.

My best piece of advice would be to submit to all the Missouri agencies within a 2 hour's drive from where you live that represent tween models.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035