Answering a Reader Question #617

Anonymous Wrote:

Does this also apply to male models, because I have pierced ears and wear earrings. Im also considering getting an eye piercing because I have pretty light brown eyes that I have been complimented on all my life.

Hi, Anonymous!

In regards to the post you're referring to (Piercings & Tattoos in Modeling), the information also applies to male models. As long as the holes in your ears aren't huge (like the gauge trend), it should be fine.

Eye piercings are okay but in most cases, you'll be asked to remove the ring/bar before attending castings and shoots. The same goes for ear piercings, depending on what type of earrings you have.

If you plan on submitting snapshots to modeling agencies, I would suggest removing the earrings for the photos because they will end up becoming a distraction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035