Answering a Reader Question #623

Anonymous Wrote:

I'm Hispanic but I don't really see any Hispanic models for justice. Also I'm short for my age so I look about a year younger than I really am which is 11. Would I still be good for this?

Hey, Anonymous!

I think the only way you'll know for sure whether or not you could be a model for Justice is to simply put yourself out there and see what happens! If you live in Ohio (the home of the company's headquarters), start looking at local agencies to find out how to submit yourself as a new model.

The first step is getting agency representation. With an agent, it'll give you that much more of a chance to be sent to a casting for Justice and becoming the fresh face you haven't seen in their ads so far. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035