Answering a Reader Question #431

Anonymous Wrote:


i have wanted to model for Victoria's Secret, since probably about 10. I'm 15 and am about 5"6 right now, but i'm still suppossed to grow. I wear a size 1 in bottoms, and have long legs. I want to know how to get started and if I have any of the requirements?
oh, and I wear a 34B bra size.


Hey, Anonymous!

Since you're only 15, I can't really tell you if you meet the VS requirements because you still have a few years left to grow taller and develop physically.

If you haven't already, you should read my post about how to become a VS model, which lists the specific requirements they look for in potential models:

Want to Be a Victoria's Secret Model?

All of the info you need to know is listed on there. Like I said, you don't meet the requirements right now because you're too young and aren't tall enough yet but see where you're at when you're 18 and you'll have a better idea of what your chances could be.

But you don't have to wait until 18 to pursue modeling. Right now your height makes you eligible for commercial/print modeling (you have to be a minimum of 5'8" to do fashion and runway)...so go online and look for the official websites of legit agencies that represent commercial/print models. You can also do teen modeling because of your age so submit to any agencies within a 2 hour's drive from where you live that have either or both divisions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035