Answering a Reader Question #422

Taylor Wrote:


My name os Taylor and it has always ben a dream of mine to model for Justice. But heres the thing, I have never done anything with modeling and I'm not sure where to start. I dont have an agent or anything. How do I start and what should I do?

Hey, Taylor!

It's okay that you're new and don't have any experience...this doesn't make you any less appealing to agencies. The best way to pursue the path towards becoming a professional model is to seek an agency for representation. You don't need to have previous modeling experience, professional pictures or a portfolio put together to do this.

I would recommend that you click the link below to a blog post I did that covers the subject on where to start in modeling:

Where Do You Start?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035