Answering a Reader Question #421

Anonymous Wrote:


Hi, I'm so happy to have come across your blog. I am in desperate need of some advice. I am an aspiring model age 27, and wondering how to get started in the world of modeling. I am aware that I'm too old for high fashion etc but I really just want some advice on how to get my feet wet in commercial modeling. I've had so many scam agencies trying to exploit money off me by claiming I need to pay ridiculous amounts of money for a portfolio.

Please help!!!!


Hi, Anonymous! I'm glad you found my blog, too. :-)

You're definitely on the right track with trying to locate agencies to submit to. It's often hard for newbies to tell whether an agency is legit or not so I can understand your frustration. It mainly depends on where you're located.

In order to better help you find potential agencies to submit to, I would need to know what city/state you live in (I don't need your mailing address or anything personal like that). Once I know that info, I can do some research and see if I can find you the names and websites of agencies that you can check out. You can leave a comment on this blog post with your city/state or you can email me directly at: daniadenise@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035