Answering a Reader Question #652

Anonymous Wrote:

Hi, I live in Brussels. I'm 15, brown hair, 175cm. Last summer, I was scouted and went to meet with the agent. She said they would get back to us, here we are one year later and no word. Would it be completely unprofessional and desperate to send her an email. She seemed to be worried about my height back then but I have now grown. I don't know what to do, but I would really like to model someday.
Thank you for your help!


Hi, Anonymous!

There is nothing desperate about reaching back out to that agency to find out if they would reconsider you. Them not getting back to you was probably their way saying they weren't interested in you at the time but you are allowed to get back in touch to resubmit yourself after 6 months to 1 year.

So definitely follow up, remind her of who you are, mention that you had been scouted a year ago and want to find out if they would be willing to sign you now that you have grown taller.

That's the only way to find out for sure so jump on that email and I wish you the best of luck this time around!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035