Answering a Reader Question #650

Anonymous Wrote:

Hey!
I've had stretch marks for about two years. I barely even knew what they were and thought they were just temporary(good thing it doesn't look too serious).
Anyway, I have a question...I was just wondering if there are any short-ish models? I'm still pretty young, but I do wish to be a model.
Thank you!


Hey, Anonymous!

There are plenty of shorter models working in the industry, both freelance and with agency representation. :-) I don't know your age or height but commercial/print models typically range from 5'5"-5'7" in height. Agencies will make exceptions for print models and will take on people who are under 5'5" if they have a great look.

So rest assured, there is hope for shorter models out there, it's just a matter of finding the right agencies to submit to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035