Answering a Reader Question #638

Zoie Wrote:

Hello. I'm only 14 and wanting this as a career but I have one simple question. I have my ears gauged and not planning on letting them close anytime soon. However do you think I would be able to go into modeling with gauges?

Hey, Zoie!

If you're hoping to get a modeling agent to represent you, the gauges could make you a hard sell. But then again it depends on how large the holes in your ears are. In general, agencies don't want models to look too edgy and gauged ears may turn them off.

However, it is still best to submit yourself to find out for sure. That's the only way you'll get a definite answer, especially since you don't plan on letting them close up right now. But I think if you have pretty big/noticeable gauges, it probably won't work in your favor.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035