Answering a Reader Question #645

Ashley Wrote:

Hey I'm Ashley! I got a casting call for modeling acting and talent & I would really like some tips! Im only 13 so do I have to wear heels and I also have neck length hair and its in layers so I usually don't wear my hair in a pony tail! What should I do? 

Hi, Ashley!

If you're tall enough for fashion/runway (minimum 5'8") then you'll want to wear heels to the open call. 3 inches minimum, 4 inches maximum. Make sure they're heels you know how to walk in and aren't brand new (or else they'll hurt your feet).

But if you're shorter than 5'8" then you can just wear regular shoes or something with a little bit of a heel, like a wedge style.

Wearing your hair in a ponytail isn't mandatory but it is the best way for the agency to see your face shape. If your hair is too short to hold back in a ponytail, then you can wear it down like you normally do but make sure you don't have any hair in your face. Other than that, it won't be a big deal to not wear a ponytail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035