Answering a Reader Question #578

Anon Wrote:

Dear Dania:

Thank you, so much for answering my question! I just wanted to say that you are very kind for giving some many people advice. I just have one more questions for you..
I've decided to leave my mother agency now, but I wanted to know if one of my other agencies would assume the role of my mother agency?

Thank you.
Anon. 


Hi there, Anon!

You're very welcome...I'm always happy to help!

Not all modeling agencies operate as mother agencies. So that doesn't necessarily mean you would have to deal with another situation like that by signing with someone else in the future. When submitting to the other options, find out (if you get invited to an interview or attend an open casting call) whether or not they work as a mother agent or a regular agent.

From there, you can decide which agency (traditional or mother agency) you think would be a better fit once you've started hearing back those interested in you. Either way I hope everything works out! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035