Answering a Reader Question #512

Kimberly Spear Wrote:

Hi Dania Denise

I am an aspiring model and I have a couple of headshoots that were done by a friend and I wanted to know if it is better to have my headshoots re-taken professionally or submit the ones I already have?
I have been waiting for something like this, a place where true modeling questions are answered by a qualified professional.


Hey there, Kimberly!

Glad to have you as a blog reader! :-)

If you're a new model starting out and are looking for an agent, you don't need professional headshots or portfolio modeling pictures to submit. They'll prefer non professional, digital snapshots. So if the ones your friend took are decent, clear in quality and if you don't have a bunch of makeup on, then submit those. It isn't necessary at this time to get headshots done by a professional photographer.

Below are samples of snapshots for headshots that agencies like to see from new models:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035