Answering a Reader Question #500

Stark Wrote:

Where would you recommend a male model to start? Where I live there are a lot of Modeling scams it's gotten pretty difficult to find any authentic agencies. And is it required to have a ripped and chiseled body? Cause I definitely do not have that, but I'm not fat.

Hi, Stark!

Since you're having trouble finding trustworthy agencies to submit to, allow me to help if you don't mind. :-) All I need to know is the city and state where you live (not your mailing address or anything like that) and I'll see what I can find for you, in the way of agency names and websites. You can provide that info in a comment on this blog post or you can email me directly at: daniadenise@gmail.com. I will not share your email address or anything we discuss via email on my blog--that goes for any of my blog readers that wish to communicate with me through email.

To answer your other question, no, you definitely don't have to be ripped and chiseled like a Chippendale guy to become a successful male model. If you noticed in my post, "Real Male Models Wear Makeup!", in the last photo of male models walking down the runway, almost all of them have a regular type of body that isn't bulked up with muscles.

There are male models that are buff but there are just as many that aren't. Ideally, you should be lean and toned. So if you've got that going for you, I don't think you'll have anything to worry about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035