Answering a Reader Question #511

Damarif S. Wrote:

Hi,
My Name is Damarif S. I'm 15 years old and I'm short (5'2). I think I'm going to grow much and I really want to become a model. But I become discourage because all the models I see are tall. Is there any modeling agency's that sign short girls like me? 


Hi, Damarif!

At your age and height, your best bet would be to find a modeling agency that represents teen models. Most times they don't have strict height requirements for general teen modeling so that would be a good place to start. Other than that, you won't have many options as far as agencies go until you reach at least 5'4" or 5'5".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035