Answering Reader Question #497

Sandra Wrote:

Hi Dania, I'm a 24 year-old and want to start modeling, just not sure where to start. I'm finding your blog very helpful full of tips and insights thank you very much! I'm so eager to get out there just wondering when starting out, should I be going to all the agencies in my area or just choose one? 

Hi, Sandra!

You're very welcome--I'm thrilled my blog has been of help to you so far. :-)

When it comes to agencies, submit to as many as you meet the requirements for. There's no need to submit to one at a time. As long as they are legit and credible, send in your photos and info. The more you submit to, the better your odds will be.

Never hold out for one agency, either. Wait to see what replies you get and if there is more than one agency interested, determine which one you want to accept an offer of representation from after you've met with each one for an interview.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035