Answering a Reader Question #501

Anonymous Wrote:

I'm slightly bow-legged. Most people do not notice but do you think I could still become a model? I'm 15 and 5'7".

Hi, Anonymous!

I doubt being slightly bow-legged would stop you from modeling, especially since you mentioned it's not that noticeable. I'm sure there are plenty of working models that have the same thing and don't experience any issues.

At your age and height, you're ideal for teen modeling and commercial/print. However, if you end up growing taller in the next few years and if you have the right look, you could also qualify for fashion and runway modeling. Some fashion agencies lower their minimum height requirement to 5'7" for girls that are ages 14-16 so check out the websites of agencies in your area and see if such an exception for younger models exists.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035