Answering a Reader Question #507

Anonymous Wrote:

I've always wanted to be a model and people even today tell me that I should become one. Only this is.. I'm 25. Becoming a model would be a dream come true for me but from what I read in your blog, it's too late for me. Is it honestly too late for me to try and follow my dream?

Hi there, Anonymous!

25 is considered too "old" (I'm using that word SUPER loosely) for fashion and runway modeling BUT you are the ideal age for commercial/print and--specifically--lifestyle modeling. Lifestyle models pretty much do the same type of work as commercial/print models but this division is for men and women ages 25 and older.

Here is a link to my blog post that describes this type of modeling in a bit more detail:

Lifestyle & Mature Modeling

Definitely follow your dream, just make sure to seek out agencies that represent commercial/print and/or lifestyle models and you'll be fine.

Good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035