Answering a Reader Question #851

Unicorn Model Wrote:

Hii!! I'm 11 and I live in Kansas. When I read your page my mom said that she is not driving me to Ohio. What should I do??? P.S. I am already with a agency

Hi, Unicorn Model!

The fact that you're already with an agency is great, that definitely puts you ahead of the game. Ohio is quite a distance from where you live so I don't think that being a model for Justice will be an immediate possibility for you since your mom isn't willing to take you all the way there.

However, I have a feeling that if you actually got booked for a job with Justice and it was well paid, maybe that would change her mind. The only thing I can think of to suggest is asking your agent if they've ever worked with Justice or submitted models to their castings.

If they have, ask them what the process is and what you would have to do. Then go from there and see if you'd have a shot and if your mom would end up being supportive and on board if there was a real possibility of working with Justice.

No such luck? Then continue establishing yourself as a working model locally with your agency and try to book modeling jobs with companies similar to Justice. It may not be exactly the same but it's the next best thing. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035