Answering a Reader Question #838

Lauren Wrote:

Hi,
I wanted to know if you have any suggestion on a great brand(not too too expensive if possible but would love to hear ur options) pair of heels that can been my got to hills for go sees. I have some but feel and could get better. It is amazing how much better I walk the higher the heel. Thank you for your help.

Hey Lauren!

I use the site heels.com to find affordable high heels. My favorite brands I've used so far include XOXO, Jessica Simpson, Guess and Michael Antonio. They're reasonably priced, the material is durable and I know I'll be able to continue using them for years to come so I'm not wasting money burning through pair after pair.

I personally stick to nude/beige colored heels because I don't want my shoes to take away from what the client should be looking at: me. Of course that's not a hard and fast rule so feel free to pick any colors you want but that's just something I operate by when it comes to attending castings and go-sees.

Below are photos of the shoes I have personally ordered and worn and the prices (you'll want to check the site for the most up-to-date prices of course). These are 5 inch heels, btw:

GUESS $59.99

JESSICA SIMPSON $84.99

MICHAEL ANTONIO $52.99

XOXO $47.99

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035