Answering a Reader Question #590

Mary Wrote:

Hey!

I was intersted in doing modeling and I read your article on where to begin. Do you know of any modeling agencies near Oxnard, California? Thank you so much for your time.

Mary :)


Hi there, Mary!

Given your location, you'll want to look into agencies within the Los Angeles area and surrounding cities. That's good because there are a ton of agencies there for you to submit to. Of course you'll want to make sure you're submitting to the ones you meet the requirements for.

Since I don't know what type of modeling you qualify for, it would be too broad to try and give you all of the agencies in the area. Instead of giving you one long list of agency websites to try and browse through on your own, if you could let me know your age and height, then I can narrow down that list to the most relevant ones, which I can give you the names and websites of in this post. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035