Answering a Reader Question #587

Anonymous Wrote:

Hi Dania, I am about to take my commercial modeling snapshots but I don't have a digital camera, what is an alternative that I can use?

Hey, Anonymous!

Can you borrow a digital camera from a friend or family member? Other than that, the next best thing would be to buy a disposable digital camera. They have them for sale at places like Walmart and Walgreens for really cheap. Make sure it says "digital" on the box.

I've never used one before so I can't speak for the quality but it is a camera that will take clear photos, which is what you want. Since these are snapshots, the camera doesn't have to be top notch. What matters is that it takes decent photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035