Answering a Reader Question #584

Rosalyn Wrote:

Hey, I was just wondering if having brace (though since it's private treatment, they're clear so not very noticeable) would be a big problem for modelling, especially since I'll need to submit a photo of me showing my teeth! Please help x

Hey, Rosalyn!
 
If you only have a few months left, I would recommend waiting until the braces come off and then submit to agencies. It will increase the chances of an agency wanting to sign you in general.
But if you have a long time before the braces get removed, then clear braces would give you a better shot compared to traditional ones so I say go for it and see what happens. Just make sure that you only submit snapshots with your braces if you still have quite some time left before they need to be removed.

That way an agency has an idea of how long they would be marketing you as a model who has braces.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035