Answering a Reader Question #586

Sabrina Wrote:

Hi Dania,

I'm 16 and I'm only 5'2. Is there any place that would willingly accept me? I'm only 89 pounds and otherwise also petite.


Hi, Sabrina!

I think you're best bet would be to look at commercial/print agencies. 5'5" is the minimum height but they are usually really good about accepting shorter models--if they represent teen models that would be even better. It boils down to your overall look and whether they feel you'd be marketable.

Check out the websites of commercial/print agencies within a 2 hour's drive from where you live and find out how to submit yourself. Also check to see if they represent teen models. If so, then you'd be considered for that division. If they don't, then submit for the print division.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035