Answering a Reader Question #665

Kesha Wrote:

Hello,

I was wondering if you knew of any products to help remove acne scars. I use to have really bad acne the first 3 years of high school and now I have finally won against the acne battle! Now I just need something for the scars that were left behind. Agencies have told me I have a lot of potential, but I need to clear up the scars. Please help me!

Thank you,

Kesha C.


Hi, Kesha!

Kudos on beating acne, yay! I've been hearing a lot of good things about Mederma. It is specifically formulated to help fade both new and older scars, including those caused by acne. I've never used it personally so I can't speak from experience but it has a lot of decent ratings/reviews online. As with any product, of course, it is important to remember that the results vary from person to person.

You can find Mederma at any drugstore. Not sure of the price but it's definitely worth looking into. Another good idea would be to make an appointment with a dermatologist to see if there are any specially prescribed products that can handle your scars if the Mederma doesn't do the trick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035