Answering a Reader Question #661

Anonymous Wrote:

I don't really have self confidence in myself. But I really want to be a model. Im a shy type of person. Do you think theirs hope? Or any tips for me to boost my confidence?

Hi, Anonymous!

Your first priority is to learn how to be more comfortable in your own skin and overcome your shyness. Only when you've accomplished this, can you take the idea of modeling more seriously.

It isn't impossible but depending on how much self confidence you're lacking, it will be a matter of time and something you'll need to keep working at consistently. It won't happen overnight.

Here are some helpful links to blog posts I've written about boosting self confidence for people that aspire to enter the modeling industry:

Tips for Being Confident as a Female Model

A Confident Model Is...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035