Answering a Reader Question #659

Zoia Wrote:

Thank you so much for your blog! I'm Zoia and I also want to pursue a modeling career and thought that it might be too late for me. I am 24 years old but in fact look no older than 16! I didn't know that this could be a good thing. I am 5'7" but I don't think that will be good enough to be a runway model.

Hey, Zoia!

Unfortunately, doing professional runway work through an agency at your age and height isn't likely to happen. You might do local shows where they're flexible with the height requirements but the main niche/category you'll want to focus on are commercial/print and/or lifestyle modeling.

So make sure you seek out agencies that represent commercial/print and/or lifestyle models and if you've got a look that's marketable and a great personality, you should have no problem finding someone to represent you and get the ball rolling.

Glad you're enjoying my blog, I'm happy to have you as a reader!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035