Answering a Reader Question #654

Anonymous Wrote:

hi, dania i am 15 my dad is 6'3'' my mom is 5'11'' and my brothers are 6'3'' and my sister is 5'9 bt me im 5'6 n my mom told me that ill be 5'8 by 18 n i was just wondering because of what she said do you think i could do high fashion and editorial n im also planing on going overseas when im 19 to model n i wont have my parents with me but probably a best friend do you think thats a good idea?

Hi, Anonymous!

If you're able to reach 5'8" by the time you're 18, you'll meet the minimum height requirement for fashion and editorial so as long as you can manage to find an agency to represent you for this type of work, I don't see why you couldn't pursue those categories of modeling.

As for going overseas, you'd be of legal age so you wouldn't need to have your parents with you. Whatever agency you would have at that time will certainly guide you through the process, make the necessary travel arrangements and let you know who is allowed to accompany you and who isn't.

I don't think there would be a problem with having your best friend go overseas with you but it would be something you'd want to discuss with your agency at that time to see what their take on it would be. As long as your friend doesn't interfere or distract you from modeling assignments, I don't see where there would be an issue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035