Answering a Reader Question #536

Anonymous Wrote:

Hi! I'm interested in becoming a model and I wear my hair both naturally curly and flat ironed. So I wanted to know which way should I wear my hair for snapshot submissions?

Hi, Anonymous!

Choose the hairstyle you wear the most on a daily basis and that you truly feel confident with.

Once you submit those snapshots and get invited to the interview, then mention that you have a secondary hairstyle you also wear and have snapshots of that look to show them at that time. This will let the agency know they have options they can choose from and will let you know at the time you get signed which style they prefer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035