Answering a Reader Question #483

Anonymous Wrote:

Hi I am 13 almost 14 I am 5'4 and I live in Texas I want to be a model but one problem I have braces and I won't be getting them off until I'm 15 and I would like to start modeling now what should I do? Do u think an agency would want to represent me? Do u know any agencies that accept models with braces

Hey there, Anonymous!

Since it'll be a while until your braces come off, it would be okay to submit your photos to agencies and see if they will represent you now. If you have a good look they can market and they won't have to worry about updating your pictures without braces for a few years, it does work in your favor in such a situation.

You'll want to look for agencies within a 2 hour's drive from where you live in Texas that represent teen models, since that is what your age and height qualify you for right now.

To help you find agencies, I would need to know what city in Texas you live in (not your address or anything) and I'll see what I can find. Agency websites don't state outright if they represent models with braces but as long as they sign teen models, you should be okay since it makes sense that some of the models in that type of division would have braces.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035