Answering a Reader Question #473

Raven Wrote:

Hi Dania,

I seem to be similar to Nika and was wondering if you can provide me with suggestions of reputable agencies in the Washington, DC area... I would greatly appreciate it! 


Hey, Raven!

Below are the names and websites of agencies in Washington, DC...it isn't a huge market though so there aren't many out there, I'm afraid:

T.H.E Artist Agency
http://www.theartistagency.com

The Pink Light Agency 
http://www.thepinklight.com/
*They are headquartered in Atlanta but they have an office in Washington, DC. They do require professional pictures, not just snapshots in order to submit

Comments

  1. Yep, The Pink Light is really a great agency! I worked with them for Miami Swim Week this past summer and my friend Laura Kirkpatrick (from America's Next Top Model) also just worked with them last month. Very professional and organized agency that always gets me WORK!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035