Answering a Reader Question #474

Tanya Wrote:

Dania,

I would like to sign a modeling contract with multiple agencies, but I have a dilemma, and I would like to ask your opinion on it...

I have signed an exclusive contract with an agency in San Francisco about 3 years ago for commercial print modeling. I have got very few castings from them. I would like to change to non-exclusive representation. Would you please advise on which agencies in San Francisco Bay Area offer non-exclusive contracts?

Thank you very much in advance,
Tanya.


Hi, Tanya!

Unfortunately, agencies don't typically list this information on their websites so I can't actually tell you which ones have exclusive contracts for sure and which ones don't. The best way to get that info is to contact each agency to ask them directly.

If you need a list of the names and websites of agencies within the SF Bay Area, let me know and I can at least you get that information to start with.

Good luck to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035