Answering a Reader Question #398

Anonymous Wrote:


Hi Dania,
I'm not sure if the answer is written somewhere already, but I'm curious to know who represents you now, or are you freelance? Also, what agencies have represented you in the past?
Thanks!


Hi there, Anonymous! I have shared this information in previous blog posts but I have so many that I don't blame you for asking instead of spending who knows how long trying to find the answer yourself, lol.

I have always been agency represented in my career and am currently signed to Scout Management in San Francisco, California. However, I also freelance. Below are the names of the agencies in the past that used to represent me for modeling and acting work:

- Talent Plus (my first agent when I was 15)
- Generations Model & Talent
- Ford Models
- Models, Inc. (my last agent before the one I'm currently with now)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035