Answering a Reader Question #397

Erik T Wrote:

Dear Dania,
I am an inspiring male model. When I was younger I got into a skiing accident and ended up breaking my right clavicle. After it healed the clavicle bone was slightly poking out, not totally noticible. My question for you is if you think this affect my future career? Thank you -Erik T


Hey, Erik! Ouch...I can't even imagine how much that injury must have hurt! The good news is that if the clavicle bone is not obviously noticeable (i.e. if you have to point it out to people in order for them to notice it), I don't believe it would hinder your future modeling career in the slightest. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035