Answering a Reader Question #396

Thompson Wrote:

Dania, I have few questions. First my nostrils are different sizes, would that have a bad affect? Because I hope to be a model. Also I have a couple moles on my face, their not gross, hairy ones, just darkish freckles that I have always thought would help me because of one being in between my right eye and eyebrow, and another in the center of my right cheek. Also, what about body moles? Thank You

Hi, Thompson! I would think having different size nostrils would be difficult in terms of modeling, especially if it's really noticeable. As a model, your face is undoubtedly going to be the most photographed part of your whole body and the measures it would take to retouch the nostril size difference in Photoshop would be a bit more time consuming, compared to airbrushing out a pimple or something of that nature. Again, that's only IF it's super noticeable to the average person. If the actual difference is small, you could get away with no one being the wiser.

The one area where I don't think this would be an issue, however, would be runway modeling...if you're tall enough. That's a "live" event and although photographers do take pictures of models on the catwalk, they're usually at a distance where I don't think it would be that easy to notice.

The moles/freckles on your face wouldn't be a problem. The placement of the ones you described are pretty good locations and ones you could get away with, especially since you said they aren't the "gross" kind, lol.

Body moles are one of those things where less is better. As long as it isn't a huge collection/mass of moles on any particular part of the body, it should be fine. A few moles here and there never hurt anybody.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035