Answering a Reader Question #393

Hippie Wrote:

Hi Diana, I'm fifteen (about to be 16) and 5'6" 1/2, all of my measurement are right and i have both an exotic and commercial look (is that even possible ?) I actually have long legs (and im not just saying that to make myself feel better lol) and when i compare myself to people that are 5'7" i look the same height if not a little bit taller than them, could i use this to my advantage ? so even though i physicaly appear taller than i am(no matter what im wearing, even if it dosent flatter my height) benefit me at all ?

oh and also can i have a list of some of the top commercial print agencies in the world or united states ? T H A N K Y O U <3


Hi, Hippie! Having great proportions and "photographing tall" is definitely an advantage for models of your height. So that's a plus. :-)

However, I am glad that you're seeking commercial/print agencies and working within the industry standards. As helpful as appearing taller than you are is, it usually isn't enough to interest fashion agencies most of the time.

It's better to find commercial/print agencies that are local to you...at least within a 2 hour's drive from where you live. It isn't very practical to submit to print agencies across the country or in other countries. The majority of print models work locally in their own markets and rarely relocate to another city/state for that type of work. Those kinds of methods are more common for fashion and runway models.

If you tell me the city/state you live in (I don't need your mailing address or anything like that), then I can narrow down the print agencies that are legit and in your area that you could submit yourself to and provide you with their names and website info.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035