Answering a Reader Question #378

Anonymous Wrote:


Hello. I'm 5'4, 38 years old,and have been told I look at least ten years younger, with no wrinkles. I'd love to do parts modeling, focusing on my lips. But, my question is: do I have a chance? 

Hi, Anonymous! Parts modeling is competitive but not as much as traditional modeling, in my opinion, since not many people have photogenic body parts that meet the requirements for this niche of the industry. That being said, I would definitely recommend giving it a shot. It's one of those things where the only way to find out if you have a chance is to actually pursue it.

Look for websites of agencies within a 2 hour's drive from where you live and make sure they have a parts modeling division before submitting your photos and information.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035