Answering a Reader Question #389

Anonymous Wrote:


Hey I was wondering what the deal was with models with or without tattoos. I know it is ideal to have no tattoos and from what I read most photographers don't life it but a lot of successful models do have tattoos and cover them up, right? Will it defiantly lower your chances of becoming a model?

Hi, Anonymous! A lot of working, successful models do have tattoos. Of course, the bigger you are (reputation-wise), the more likely clients and photographers will be to make exceptions to this rule.

For more info on this subject, I would recommend you check out the blog post I did about this topic:

Piercings & Tattoos in Modeling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035