Answering a Reader Question #829

Ellie Wrote:

Hi Dania, I've never done any modeling but have been told I'm highly photogenic. I'm a 5'4, 23 year old Caucasian, brunette. Measurements were 36/23/36, but as I am currently 6mo. pregnant, I hope my waist dimensions don't matter anymore! I am "clean cut" no tattoos, and have super curly waist length hair. I'm having a hard time finding options to even apply for, as most of the maternity I've seen requires travel. I live in a corner of the LA basin and regularly drive through Simi, San Fernando, Santa Clarita, Lancaster, and California city. Any help would be appreciated! 
Ellie

Hi Ellie,

Congrats on your bundle of joy! Needless to say, agencies would understand that your measurements aren't going to be the same, lol.

Have you submitted to Expecting Models? They have locations in New York and on the West Coast. Their West Coast office is located in Woodland Hills and should be the perfect match for you.

Here is a link to the submissions page of their site:

http://www.expectingmodels.com/expecting-models-and-em-talent-submissions

Check them out and see what happens.

Hope they work out for you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035