Answering a Reader Question #529

Leslie R. Wrote:

Hi.! My Name Is Leslie And I Have Always Dreamed Of Being A Model. I Am 13 and 5'4 And I Was Wondering If I Can Still Make It? Since Im New To Modeling I Want To Start Off In A Normal Agency Nothing Like Elite. Please I Want To Know Before I Go To A Casting Call and Get Sent Home Because Of My Height;(.. Thank You!

Hey, Leslie R!

Sure you can still make it! At your age and height, you're ideal for either teen modeling or commercial/print. Do an online search for agencies with these divisions that are within no farther than a 2 hour's drive from where you live.

Make sure to read the instructions for what materials to submit and what ways they will allow you to send them in. Since you're a newbie, you won't need professional headshots, photos or portfolio. Non professional, digital snapshots will be more than enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035