Answering a Reader Question #515

Anonymous Wrote:

Hey, Dania. I'm 5'2" and 15. I'm not 100% sure how to become a model with any really important agencies, so if you could give advice? I'm not really material for VS, but I'm really interested in becoming a model. Any advice you give would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! 

Hi, Anonymous!

At your age and height you should try looking into agencies within a 2 hour's drive from where you live. Make sure they represent either or both of the following divisions: teen models, commercial/print models.

Below is a link to a blog post I wrote, which gives the basic steps for how to get started in modeling if you're looking for agency representation:

Where Do You Start?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035