Answering a Reader Question #525

Baha Elvar Wrote:

I am wondering if the invoice should include also a VAT number, because I haven't seen it on your invoice template... Thank you, it is very helpful!

Hi, Baha!

When it comes to modeling invoices in the USA, we don't use VAT numbers, which is why that info wasn't included on the modeling invoice template I provided on my blog post, "Modeling Invoices."

However, I found a template example for a VAT invoice that you might be able to customize for your own uses for modeling jobs that should meet those requirements:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/templates/vat-invoice-price-including-tax-TC001180191.aspx

I hope that helps!

Comments

  1. Hi, Denise!

    You're great, all your blogs are amazing and very helpful...

    Thank You
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I appreciate having you as a reader!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035