Answering a Reader Question #377

Anonymous Wrote:


Hi,
I'm still a kid but I want to be a model.how can I ask my parents?im afraid of their reaction.

Thx;)


Hey, Anonymous! It can be difficult to tell your parents that you're interested in modeling, especially if they have a negative opinion about it. However, if you do your research and show them you understand what it involves, this could help them see that you're serious about it.

Check out the links below to blog posts that should help you gain the confidence to tell your parents and understand what info you should tell them. Also have them read my blog posts so that they'll know where you're getting your facts from:

The Parents

Modeling & School

Make sure your parents read both of these posts:

"Mom/Dad, I Want to Model!" Tips for Parents Dealing with Aspiring Models

Parents of Underage Models: What to Expect

Comments

  1. Hi, just wondering what the requirements are for a swimsuit model? Especially body measurements?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Anonymous! You'll find the answer to your question in its own post, titled "Answering a Reader Question #381," which can be found on my new blog: "Modeling 101 - Answering Readers Questions."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035