Answering a Reader Question #375

Anonymous Wrote:

HI~ I did an online submission to an agency and a few day later they contacted me asked me a few question's and asked me to send additional photos, I answered all of their questions and sent the photos, but i havent gotten a reply. Should i just assume they arent interested? lol thanks in advance!!

Hey, Anonymous! It can take agencies a while to get back to models, even the ones they're interested in. If you haven't heard back from them after 1 week from the day you sent the extra photos and answers to their questions, then you can send a follow-up email to whoever your main contact person is at the agency. But instead of asking outright if they're still interested, you should phrase it to be less direct. Say something along the lines of: "I'm just checking to see if you received my additional photos and information? If not, please let me know and I can resend it."

This is a polite way to remind them who you are but without making it seem like you're bugging them. Sometimes agencies need friendly reminders of who you are, as long as you do it in a way that doesn't make it appear that you're pressing them for an answer, which could turn them off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Answering a Reader Question #1,037

Answering a Reader Question #1,036

Answering a Reader Question #1,035